An analysis of baccarat, backgammon, blackjack, gambling games, money management, roulette and the wheel of fortune.
More than twenty years after the publication of Beat the Dealer, the best-selling book on winning at blackjack, Dr. Edward O. Thorp again focused his attention on gambling games with an analysis of:
- Baccarat — Can card counting eliminate the house advantage?
- Backgammon — Playing optimally in endgame situations.
- Blackjack — Understanding blackjack systems and detecting cheating.
- Gambling Games — Which ones you cannot beat and why.
- Money Management — How to maximize your return and what strategies to avoid.
- Roulette and the Wheel of Fortune — Using the laws of physics to predict the next winning number.
In easy-to-understand language, learn what a leading mathematician discovered in thirty years of computer-assisted research. This is the long-awaited publication of Dr. Thorp’s accumulated work on gambling. Before you risk your money, find out what the “Albert Einstein of Gambling” has to say!